Project Coordinator – Forth Valley Communities for Conservation project
£27,270 per annum, Full-time position, 35 Hours per week
Fixed term contract: January 2019 till 31st March 2020
Closing date: 12 noon, Wednesday 9th January 2019
Central Scotland Regional Equality Council (CSREC) invites applications for the position of Community Link Officer for our Forth Valley Communities for Conservation project. The successful candidate will be required to support, develop and achieve key outcomes for the Forth Valley Communities for Conservation project funded by the Scottish Government, Greener Scotland through Keep Scotland Beautiful’s Climate Challenge Fund. This is an ongoing project that started in April 2018.
Aims of the Post:
To deliver the key outcomes of the Forth Valley Communities for Conservation Project as agreed with Keep Scotland Beautiful – Climate Challenge Fund. The key objectives of the project are detailed below:
- Cut CO2 emissions (CO2e) by 10 tonnes by supporting minority ethnic and LGBTI households and individuals to save energy inside and outside the home by learning new skills and encouraging reduced carbon behaviour
- Reduce CO2e of advised and supported BME and LGBTI households by 10%
- Reduce CO2e of those being advised to change their transport habits by 15%
- Minority ethnic and LGBTI communities are better engaged in the issue of climate change through increased understanding and awareness.
- Minority ethnic and LGBTI individuals have used their new skills to alter their behaviour and are taking the lower carbon route.
Please find the following documents:
- Job_Description_and_Person Specifications for Project_Coordinator-2018-2020
Central Scotland Regional Equality Council
Community Education Centre, Park Street,
Falkirk FK1 1RE
Tel: 01324 610 950
Please note that CVs will not be accepted or considered.
This position is funded by: